Begin your career development as an intern with Greenfield Industries, Inc. You will gain the skills, knowledge and exposure necessary to map your career success. Our goal is to attract the brightest, most driven students and give them relevant experience to build leadership skills while helping us expand our worldwide operations.
Our program is designed to provide insight into every aspect of the business by exposing you to different departments and job specific assignments and projects. You will gain broad exposure to cross-functional areas in manufacturing and business operations. In addition, an executive mentor assists you on your journey. We are invested in your future because we believe its key to your roadmap to success.
- Ability to interact with executive leaders and key stakeholders.
- Participate in networking and social events.
- Lead, design and implement a project defined by you and your mentor to make a substantial positive impact on our business.
- Develop your leadership and technical skills through various job assignments, classroom training, and day-to-day contribution to our business operations.
- Working towards a four year college degree
- Strong Co-op or internship experience, preferred
- Technical (sciences, engineering, math) or Business academic major
- Leadership and/or management role in campus or related extracurricular activities, preferred
Intern Participants Enjoy:
- Competitive Pay
- Variety of fun activities to network with all levels of organization
- Possibility to be selected for our MAP training program which would provide full-time employment upon graduation
Seeking the Following Majors:
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Human Resources
- Business/Supply Chain Management